Here are some resources to help you find a doctor and start to prepare you for your next migraine conversation.
- Access to americanmigrainefoundation.org is not intended to provide medical advice or a referral to a particular physician;
- Patients should discuss with their physician their experience with the patient’s medical condition and should then determine if the physician is qualified to perform the procedure;
- Patients should discuss the risks and benefits of any procedure with their physician;
- americanmigrainefoundation.org is an independent entity, and not affiliated with, or an agent of, Amgen Inc.
- Amgen Inc. has not entered into any agreement with any doctor affiliated with americanmigrainefoundation.org to render any treatment or care to any patient, and has not evaluated the credentials, experience or expertise of any physician affiliated with, or referred through, americanmigrainefoundation.org.
- AMGEN INC. MAKES NO EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS (INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) AMERICANMIGRAINEFOUNDATION.ORG. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AMGEN INC. AND ITS AFFILIATES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, AND SPECIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THE USE OF ANY SERVICES OFFERED BY AMERICANMIGRAINEFOUNDATION.ORG. BY ACCESSING AMERICANMIGRAINEFOUNDATION.ORG, YOU AGREE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW THAT YOU WILL HOLD AMGEN INC. AND ITS AFFILIATES HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY ACT OR OMISSION OF AMERICANMIGRAINEFOUNDATION.ORG.
Contact us here1-833-AIMOVIG (1-833-246-6844)
8AM–9PM ET, Mon–Fri